Bonide Rooting Powder
BONIDE Bontone Rooting Powder is a ready to use IBA root stimulator that speeds root development of cuttings, corms, bulbs and roots of plants. It can be used on many types of plants including ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and berries. It's an easy inexpensive way to multiple your plant supply.
- Use on ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees and berries
- Speeds root development
- Simply cut, dip and plant
- Ideal for transplants of bulbs, corms, and roots of ornamentals
- For use on easy to propagate plants
- Dust 1.25 oz
- PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT - Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- WORKS ON BULBS AND SEEDS - This product is not exclusive to cuttings. Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs.
- STIMULATES ROOT PRODUCTION - This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings. It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries.
- WORKS FOR A VARIETY OF PLANTS - Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots from cuttings.
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPLANTS - Use when transplanting seeds, bulbs, corm and roots of plants.