True Organics - Prilled Sulfur
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Use to grow superior flowers, vegetables, herbs and foliage.
- True Organic™ Prilled Sulfur not only supplies sulfur to plants, it is used to lower soil pH, resulting in higher availability of micronutrients, making it beneficial for overall growth, flowering and fruiting.
- To balance soil for in-ground plants.
- Test your soils pH, then apply one to two weeks before planting and feeding.
- Our 5lb bag covers up to 1,333 sq. ft.
APPLY ONE TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE PLANTING AND FEEDING
- 1. Measure True Organic™ Prilled Sulfur according to the table below.
2. Work into the top 3-6” of soil.
3. Water thoroughly.
Amount of Sulfur Required to Lower a Given pH to 4.5 for Different Soil Types (1 lb. sulfur = 1.5 cups sulfur)